Local osu! server
Just imagine normal bancho, but you can have multiple profiles and funorange speed up maps ranked (coming soon)!
- Install python, specifically python3.9.5!
- You may need to uninstall python3.10 from your system, due to unstableness
- Download the code and extract to a folder
- Open up command prompt
- Type and enter the following
cd "replace_this_text_with_the_folder_directory_of_the_server_you_just_installed" pip install -r requirements.txt py main.py
- If the result of running the
main.pyfile is “server is running”, you’ve successfully ran the server!
- You’ll have to edit the config file provided, read through it to fully setup the server
- just re run
main.pyand when config is updated and you should be good to go!
When changing your player_name in the config, it’ll make a new profile in the json folder
When changing pfps through the
.data/pfp.json you’ll need to restart the server in order to see updates (will make it auto update soon)