Lost Ark Anti AFK Bot
To tackle the issue of long queue times and harsh AFK timers I have created an Anti AFK Bot For Lost ARK
There is no known fact that EAC has an issue with CLI (Command Line Interfaces) being open when in a game
It is up to you if you choose to run the program!
- Currently V1.0 is the latest release available!
- Released Source Code Of Project
- Released Minified Version of Project Using: Python-Minifier
- Released Obfuscated Version of Project Using: Oxyry Python Obfuscator
- I recommend using the obfuscated version of the project nicknamed “iCloudBackup”
- The name is just used as a “funny” idea to trick AC even though it will probably have 0 impact
- I recomend going to a private area in Lost Ark and all you would need to do is boot up the program and switch back to Lost Ark
- The system starts off with a mouse click at a random screen location cords within the clickable area of the game
- The system then presses a key which are the default keys you use your abilities for
- The system runs 30-120 seconds random time selection between each event
- The system selects a random key button every time of the array of “usable” buttons
- The systems selects a random screen coordinate to click every time
- The program runs indefinitely until closed and be careful not to run the program e.g. just on your desktop
- Firstly Install Python and make sure to install the package manager PIP (Do This In Admin Privileges in CMD etc)
- Next in CMD run “pip install pyautogui” This installs the dependencies for the project
- Now move the program into another drive preferably from the game and rename it to you choosing (bury this in a few random files)
- Enjoy usage
- Built this program for a friend and the program currently is fully undetected and ready to go
- You are free to usage any script type above for example if you do not trust the Minified Code or Obfuscated Code.
- You can also run your own Obfuscation on the source code to better hide the program if you do worry about EAC (Easy Anti Cheat)
- Currently Macros have no definite answer on bans etc but generic rules state anything that is a bot or left unattended is breaking the rules
- Use at your own discretion!
Plans for the future:
- Create a better security for the overall program and obfuscate more!
- Create the program in a language like C or Java and run a known EAC bypass
- Add customer screen setup for all resolution types
- Add more complex interactions with the game such as buying or selling items
- Add Queue detection (program only starts clicking etc when in game and not in Queue)