- Lucky Balls is gambling game where user try to guess 6 numbers from 1 to 48 that computer has picked.
- User input his bet, that should be in $ currency.
- User pick 6 numbers from range 1 to 48.
- Computer starts the game and at every 2 seconds, he draws one number from 1 to 48. If user picked that number, he gain one score. 6 score = WIN, so user needs to hit all 6 of chosen numbers.
- The game finishes when computer draws last 35th number.
- If user got all 6 of his numbers drawn, he win. Winning depends on bet and win multiplication.
- If his last 6th number got drawn at x4 (31/35 drawn) and his bet is 50$, he wins 200$.
HOW TO PLAY?
- In order to run the game, you will need to run main.exe from dist folder.