Makes your MacBook Pro Keyboard Backlight fade in and out, like RGB keyboards.
How To Use
- Create a folder with name of your own choice.
- Download the Kbrightness file, and place it in the folder you created.
- Download the python file, and place it in the same folder.
- Run the python program.
- Remember to have latest python version.
How To Change The Time Interval
- Open the Python file with a python IDE/Text Editor.
- You will see 2 lines having the sleep() command. Change the value in the brackets as you desire. The value in the brackets in in seconds, and by default it is set to 0.01 seconds.