MongoDB with Python
- Implementing basic MongoDB CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) queries, using Python.
- We can connect to a MongoDB database hosted locally by using the package/module named;
- To connect MongoDB database with python, simply import the module listed above and use connection string generated in MongoDB Compass to connect a specific Database.
- Pymongo enables Python programs to access MongoDB databases.
- PyMongo provides a rich set of tools that you can use to communicate with a MongoDB server.
- It provides functionality to query, retrieve results, write and delete data, and run database commands.
Creating Database and Tables:
Reading the Data:
Updating the Data:
Deleting the Data: