MySQL with Python
- Implementing basic MySQL CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) queries, using Python.
- We can connect to a MySQL database hosted locally by using the package/module named;
- MySQL Connector/Python enables Python programs to access MySQL databases, using an API that is compliant with the Python Database API Specification.
- It is written in pure Python and does not have any dependencies except for the Python Standard Library.
- It provies a class called
cursor.MySQLCursor. By using the various methods of this class, we can write and execute MySQL queries directly in Python IDE.
Creating Database and Tables:
Reading the Data:
Updating the Data:
Deleting the Data: