MMFashion is an open source visual fashion analysis toolbox based on PyTorch. It is a part of the open-mmlab project developed by Multimedia Lab, CUHK.
MMFashion v0.1 is released.
Flexible: modular design and easy to extend
Friendly: off-the-shelf models for layman users
Comprehensive: support a wide spectrum of fashion analysis tasks
- [x] Fashion Attribute Prediction
- [x] Fashion Recognition and Retrieval
- [x] Fashion Landmark Detection
- [ ] Fashion Parsing and Segmentation
- [ ] Fashion Compatibility and Recommendation
Install from pypi.
pip install mmfashion
Install from source.
git clone https://github.com/open-mmlab/mmfashion.git python setup.py install