OpenARB is an open source program aiming to emulate a free market while encouraging players to participate in arbitrage in order to increase working capital.
The mechanics are rather simple. Just follow the prompts and use your best judgement to turn a profit by making the right calls at the right times. Be warned though, you’ll be going into this thing with an outstanding debt that will need to be repaid in a timely manner, or you’ll drown in debt (game over). A bit like a student loan run rife, but a little more … finite.
- Seperate out function definitions into separate modules.
- Improve market reroll.
- Add random event mechanic.
- Improve start turn overview/position summary table.
- Add cost to travel mechanic.
- Add travel methods mechanic.
- Improve buy/sell mechanic.
More to come…