Work in progress. If you'd like to help, please do. There's a lot of work to be done.
This guide is currently under heavy development. This opinionated guide exists to provide both novice and expert Python developers a best practice handbook to the installation, configuration, and usage of Python on a daily basis.
- Platform and version-specific installations
- Py2app, Py2exe, bbfreeze, pyInstaller
- Numpy, scipy, statpy, pyplot, matplotlib
- Exhaustive module recommendations, grouped by topic/purpose
- Which libraries to use for what
- Server configurations & tools for various web frameworks
- Documentation: writing it
- Testing: Jenkins & tox guides
- How to easily interface hg from git