Python scripts for performing monocular depth estimation using the GLPDepth model in ONNX
- Check the requirements.txt file. Additionally, pafy and youtube-dl are required for youtube video inference.
The KITTI model (for road scenes) has poor performance in the upper parts of the image due to the lack of ground truth lidar data in the dataset. The code tries to find where the depth starts to fail, and fills the depth with zeros that upper part.
pip install -r requirements.txt pip install pafy youtube_dl==2021.12.17
Original Pytorch model
The Pytorch pretrained model was taken from the original repository.
- Image inference:
- Video inference:
- Webcam inference:
Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc3uSpXYZqY
- GLPDepth model: https://github.com/vinvino02/GLPDepth
- PINTO0309’s model zoo: https://github.com/PINTO0309/PINTO_model_zoo
- PINTO0309’s model conversion tool: https://github.com/PINTO0309/openvino2tensorflow
- Original paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/2201.07436