This open source project was created to give an understanding of the Bittrex Rest API v1.1/v3.0 in pearl language.
The sample file shows the methods in accordance with the official specification.
Working with the software product implies a basic understanding of the basics of programming in perl and API.
- Installed linux OS (ubuntu/centos etc)
- Installed Python 3.x
- Installed git
- Verified Bittrex Account with activated Two-Factor Authentication
- Synchronized time on your host computer
- Internet access to Bittrex API endpoint https://api.bittrex.com/v3 / https://api.bittrex.com/api/v1.1
How to use
sudo apt update sudo apt upgrade git clone https://github.com/dream-hunter/bittrex-rest-api-py.git cd bittrex-rest-api-py python3 APIv3sample.py
If you wanna help my project, send your donations to the following wallets:
BTC: 17kZJHjouZqLmMwntg2M6zzdEW3Jivx79o ETH: 0xda1be63336b49e25201d2f406f01b1989f6146c1
- Tests and fixes a possible bugs
- Writing free bot
- Improving stability and performance