Qt based ebook reader
- azw / azw3 / azw4
- cbr / cbz
|Package||Version tested||Required for|
When reporting issues:
- Make sure you're at the latest commit.
- Run with
- Include the log
~/.local/share/Lector/Lector.logAND terminal output.
- If you're having trouble with a book while the rest of the application / other books work, please link to a copy of the book itself.
- If nothing is working, please make sure the requirements mentioned above are all installed, and are at least at the version mentioned.
Install dependencies - I recommend using your package manager for this.
Type the following in the root directory:
$ python setup.py build # python setup.py install
OR launch with
- There is a
SAMPLE.tsfile here. Open it in
- Pick the language you wish to translate to.
- Translate relevant strings.
- Try to resist the urge to include profanity.
- Save the file as
Lector_<language>and send it to me, preferably as a pull request.
Please keep the translations short. There's only so much space for UI elements.
Book reading view
Distraction free view
Comic reading view
In program dictionary