Reinforcement Learning for Automated Trading
This thesis has been realized for the obtention of the Master's in Mathematical Engineering at the Politecnico di Milano. The goal of this project was to apply some reinforcement learning techniques to some classical financial problems, such as asset allocation and optimal order execution.
The repository is organized as follows:
- Code: contains the code for the project.
- Postprocessing contains various Python scripts to process the output data generated by the learning algorithms.
- Preprocessing contains various Python scripts to generate the input data used by the learning algorithms.
- Prototype contains the Python prototype for this project. It is based on the PyBrain library.
- Thesis contains the C++ implementation for this project.
- Data: contains the data used during the execution of the program.
- Debug contains some files produces by the learning algorithms for debug purposes.
- Input contains the input files used by the learning algorithms.
- Output contains the output files generated by the learning algorithms.
- Parameters contains the parameters of the learning algorithms.
- Launchers: contains some scripts that can be used to launch the full execution pipeline for the project.
- Pacs: contains the report for the "Advanced Programming and Scientific Computing" class at the Politecnico di Milano, for which this project was used.
- Report: contains the main thesis document.
- Pierpaolo Necchi - LinkedIn