After Golismero project got dead there is no more any up to date open-source tool that can collect links with parametrs and web-forms and then test them, so i decided to write one by my own. At the first step this tool does collect all the entry-points for the target website and then tryes to find open redirect vulnerability.
Why this project is better than other open-redirect scanners? It does recursevely crawl all the links from the target website and finds potential vulnerable web-forms by itself instead of using CommonCrawl or getting links list from user input. In the future i will probably add more modules to fuzz for SQL Injections and XSS.
~$ git clone https://github.com/d34db33f-1007/fuzz300.git
~$ pip3 install -r requirements.txt
~$ python3.8 fuzz300.py -u https://example.com
~$ python3.8 fuzz300.py -u https://www.example.com -c 'Cookie: user=admin'
After running you will also find newly created files with interesting links and all website entry-points.
• Try using the same parameter twice:
• If periods filtered, use an IPv4 address in decimal notation http://www.geektools.com/geektools-cgi/ipconv.cgi
• Try a double-URL and triple-URL encoded version of payloads
• Try redirecting to an IP address (instead of a domain) using different notations: IPv6, IPv4 in decimal, hex or octal
• For XSS, try replacing
• If extension checked, try
target.com/?redirect_url=.uk (or [any_param]=.uk). If it redirects to target.com.uk, then it’s vulnerable! target.com.uk and target.com are different domains.
/U+e280 RIGHT-TO-LEFT OVERRIDE:
https://[email protected]%E2%80%[email protected]
—— The unicode character
U+202E changes all subsequent text to be right-to-left
—— E.g.: https://hackerone.com/reports/299403
• Chaining open redirect with
— • SSRF
— • OAuth token disclosure
— • XSS
— • CRLF injection
Open redirect writeups
• Hackerone report 158434: Open Redirect & XSS on Shopify, $1,000
• Hackerone report 101962: Open Redirect on Shopify, $500
• Hackerone report 55546: Open Redirect on Shopify, $500
• Hackerone report 55525: Open Redirect on Shopify, $500
• Hackerone report 169759: Open Redirect on Shopify, $500
• Hackerone report 160047: Open Redirect on Shopify, $500
• Hackerone report 103772: Open Redirect on Shopify, $500
• Hackerone report 159522: Open Redirect on Shopify, $500