pip install coconut
after which the entire world of Coconut will be at your disposal. To help you get started, check out these links for more information about Coconut:
- Tutorial: If you’re new to Coconut, a good place to start is Coconut’s tutorial.
- Documentation: If you’re looking for info about a specific feature, check out Coconut’s documentation.
- Online Interpreter: If you want to try Coconut in your browser, check out Coconut’s online interpreter.
- FAQ: If you have general questions about Coconut—like who Coconut is built for and whether or not you should use it—Coconut’s frequently asked questions are often the best place to start.
- Create a New Issue: If you’re having a problem with Coconut, creating a new issue detailing the problem will allow it to be addressed as soon as possible.
- Gitter: For any questions, concerns, or comments about anything Coconut-related, ask around at Coconut’s Gitter, a GitHub-integrated chat room for Coconut developers.
- Releases: Want to know what’s been added in recent Coconut versions? Check out the release log for all the new features and fixes.