This is a simple Security Camera created using Opencv in Python where images gets saved in realtime in your Dropbox account at every 5 seconds.
Dropbox Setup Guide (Get Access Token) –
- Create an account of yours in Dropbox.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/lp/developers
- Click on App Console (top right corner) -> Create app (refer the image below for details) -> Create app (bottom right)
- Get back to My Apps ->
- Click on Permissions -> Under Files and folders, check on “files.content.write” box
- Click on Settings -> Under OAuth 2 -> Click on Generated access token -> copy the access code and paste it in the code file
- How to create dropbox account – link