Simple tool to scrape and download cross country ski timings and results from live.skidor.com
- Put the python file in a dedicated folder.
- If using windows, Download this https://github.com/mozilla/geckodriver/releases, extract it with a tool like winrar or 7-zip, and put the EXE in the same folder as the python file. Else, download geckodriver from your preferred package manager.
- Run the python file with python 3.10 and above, preferably from the terminal.
- Go to and choose the wanted race and then copy the url of that page, it should look something like this “http://live.skidor.com/XXXX” where the X’s are numbers.
- Input the url to the terminal and let it work!
Important notes: Requires Mozilla Firefox. Do not tamper with the newly open tab, it risks breaking the script.