Torchcam: class activation explorer
Class activation maps for your PyTorch models (CAM, Grad-CAM, Grad-CAM++, Smooth Grad-CAM++, Score-CAM)
- Python 3.6 (or more recent)
You can install the package using pypi as follows:
pip install torchcam
or using conda:
conda install -c frgfm torchcam
You can find a detailed example below to retrieve the CAM of a specific class on a resnet architecture.
python scripts/cam_example.py --model resnet50 --class-idx 232
The project is currently under development, here are the objectives for the next releases:
- [x] Parallel CAMs: enable batch processing.
- [x] Benchmark: compare class activation map computations for different architectures.
- [ ] Signature improvement: retrieve automatically the specific required layer names.
- [ ] Refined RPN: create a region proposal network using CAM.
- [ ] Task transfer: turn a well-trained classifier into an object detector.
Please refer to
CONTRIBUTING if you wish to contribute to this project.