Small Python script to generate a calendar (.ics) file from SIMASTER courses schedule.
events.json file from SIMASTER
- Open SIMASTER > Akademik > Jadwal Kuliah.
- Pop up your browser’s Developer Tools and go to the Network tab (or something equivalent).
- In the SIMASTER tab, click “Jadwal Harian”.
- In the network tab of the Developer Tools, there should be a request like this.
- The request should have a JSON response that looks like the
- Copy all that response and save it somewhere (perhaps with the name
Using the tool
- Make sure that you have installed Python (>= 3.6) and
- Install all the required packages using
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Run the tool:
python main.py events.json
- If you want output it to a file:
python main.py events.json > simaster.ics
- You’re basically done! You can use the outputted
.icsfile for Google Calendar or something similar.
This small project is licensed under the MIT License.
Any form of contribution is highly appreciated. Feel free to contribute (or maybe even buying me a cofffee).