Smarthome Dashboard with Grafana & InfluxDB
This is a complete overhaul of my Raspberry Dashboard done with Flask.
I switched from sqlite to InfluxDB which is much better prepared to deal with time series data. And I also switched to Grafana for creating the dashboard itself. Building nice looking graphs and interact with them is way more easy with Grafana (as I did before – by hand).
- Raspberry (minimum Zero W or anything below for just sending/receving data)
- DHT-22 sensor
- SDS011 sensor
- optional: LED traffic light
- optional: Display
- Copy & clone the source code.
- Set up a virtual environment:
python3 -m venv venv
- Pip install requirements:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Install and bring up InfluxDB and Grafana on Raspberry
Grafana server is listening on
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE.md file for details.