Sorting Algorithm Visualiser using pygame
- Visualisation of some traditional sorting algorithms like quicksort and bubblesort
- Different choices of Gradients
This program generates a random array and visualises its sorting using pygame.
- Choose your desired algorithm and gradient using the drop down options in the menu.
- Click on "Start" to Start the visualisation
- You can press escape if you would like to change the sorting algorithm in the middle. this allows you to see what it would look like if you use multiple algorithms to sort the algorithm
Skribblscore requires pygame, pygame-menu,numpy and matplotlib to be installed prior to use. Install the dependencies and required imports.
pip install pygame pip install pygame-menu pip install numpy pip install matplotlib
Run main.py in terminal or in a compiler of your choice.