Telegram bot to remove the forwarded tag from messages
Deploy to Heroku
- Tap on above button and fill
- Then tap "Deploy App" below it. Wait till deploying is complete (will take atmost 2 minutes).
- After deploying is complete, tap on "Manage App"
- Check the logs to see if your bot is ready!
Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/StarkBotsIndustries/AnonymousSenderBot
Config.pyand fill the needed variables
Enter the directory
Run the file
API_ID- Get this from my.telegram.org
API_HASH- Get this from my.telegram.org
BOT_TOKEN- Get this from @BotFather
More features soon, this is a minimal example :)
- Removes the tag for everything including texts, images, stickers, videos, inline messages, documents and even polls, location, etc.
- Support to remove caption if you don't need the caption!!
- Specify owner's account to get help or something.
- Add database to support Channel Posting easily
- Add support to remove specific entities like Hashtags, URLs, etc.
- Support for bot stats in Telegram
- Detect NSFW stuff to prevent take down of any bot.
- Support for groups, message dump n banning