Telegram bot to stream videos in telegram voicechat for both groups and channels. Supports live streams, YouTube videos and telegram media.
API_ID: Get From my.telegram.org
API_HASH: Get from my.telegram.org
SESSION_STRING: Generate From here
CHAT: ID of Channel/Group where the bot plays Music.
LOG_GROUP: Group to send Playlist, if CHAT is a Group()
ADMINS: ID of users who can use admin commands.
STARTUP_STREAM: This will be streamed on startups and restarts of bot. You can use either any STREAM_URL or a direct link of any video or a Youtube Live link. You can also use YouTube Playlist.Find a Telegram Link for your playlist from PlayList Dumb or get a PlayList from PlayList Extract. The PlayList link should in form
REPLY_MESSAGE: A reply to those who message the USER account in PM. Leave it blank if you do not need this feature.
YIf you want to make /play command only for admins of
CHAT. By default /play is available for all.
HEROKU_API_KEY: Your heroku api key. Get one from here
HEROKU_APP_NAME: Your heroku apps name.
- Python 3.8 or Higher.
Deploy to Heroku
Deploy to Railway
Deploy to VPS
git clone https://github.com/subinps/VCPlayerBot cd VCPlayerBot pip3 install -r requirements.txt # <Create Variables appropriately> python3 main.py
- Playlist, queue.
- Supports Play from Youtube Playlist.
- Change VoiceChat title to current playing song name.
- Supports Live streaming from youtube
- Play from telegram file supported.
- Starts Radio after if no songs in playlist.
- Automatically downloads audio for the first two tracks in the playlist to ensure smooth playing
- Automatic restart even if heroku restarts.
- Support exporting and importing playlist.
Kanging this codes and and editing a few lines and releasing a V.x of your repo wont make you a Developer.
Fork the repo and edit as per your needs.
- GNU General Public License