Image Based TFT Bot
TFT Bot that automatically surrenders and allows finishing TFT Passes easily. Please read full file!
You can check new releases here
You need to download Python 3 and PyAutoGUI, Time, Win32Api, Win32Con libraries.
? Library Download Guide
Win + R
pip install pyautogui pip install time pip install pywin32
? Configure for Yourself
You must replace the image files with your own screenshots for the program to run properly. You can take screenshots with
Win + Shift + S or Snipping Tool.
Image names must be same.
- 0.png = Any image can prove you are loading game (Smaller images be better.)
- 1.png = “Find match” button
- 2.png = Any image can prove you are searching for match
- 3.png = “Accept” button
- 4.png = Settings button
- 5.png = Active surrender button (Surrender button being active 10 minutes after match starts.)
- 6.png = Surrender confirm button
- 7.png = “Play again” button
? About Future Versions
- installation of python and required libraries,
- language and resolution detection,
will be added. These are priorities for future versions for ease of use. After these features GUI will be added too.
All code under GNU GPLv3