Enjoy your outdoor enthusiast needs with the best kayak carts in the market today. With the wheels to roll smoothly, you can get a kayak or canoes from the parking to the water. Besides, different kayak carts have different holding weight capacity; hence you can choose the best that suits your needs. They feature a compact design hence easy to transport and storage. Moreover, they craft from excellent construction materials, making them durable for longer use.
Despite having different brands in the market, it might become difficult to choose the best kayak carts. Therefore, we have broken down our Best kayak carts in the market that are not only top-notch but also budget-friendly. It’s important to choose the best kayak cart with the right wheels and width, which is adjustable for all-terrain. Also, you should look at the material of the frame, which should be corrosion resistant. Have a look at them and choose the best one that suits your needs.
Table of the Best Kayak Carts Reviews
10. attwood Kayak and Canoe Cart with No-Deflate Tires
Here is our top-notch Kayak cart on our list to consider buying. It features an incredible holding weight capacity of up to 100 pounds. Even so, its high-quality wheels cannot deflate, thus perfect to handle all terrain with ease. Attwood crafts from aluminum material, which makes it tough and durable hence serve you for years. Also, dismantling this kayak is very easy thus fits perfectly into most kayak hatches. With this versatile cart, it’s easy to transport a canoe or kayak during a portage or between a launch point and parking lot, cabin, or campsite.
- Ideal for all-terrain
- Makes it easy for transporting a kayak or canoe
- Large diameter wheels that can’t deflate
- Lightweight and durable due to its construction materials
9. Perception Black Kayak Cart w/ Foam Wheels
If you are looking for a sport type kayak cart, then perception kayaks will work well. It carries an impressive feature of flat-free tires that are foam filled for sand/pavements, thus ideal for all-terrain. Indeed, it offers convenience for storage due to its compact folding design. For this reason, it’s easy to store the cart in a garage or on a boat. Its excellent construction makes it outstanding in the market since it has a green anodized coating on the aluminum frame. This makes it strong and also corrosion-resistant. Moreover, you can easily transport kayaks or canoes since it weighs a capacity of 165 pounds.
- Compact folding design for easy storage
- Easy to transport kayaks/canoes
- Durable since its corrosion resistant
- Foam wheels for all-terrain
8. ABN Universal Kayak Carrier
Here is another quality kayak cart that has a maximum weight capacity of 200 pounds. It crafts from a high-strength anodized steel frame, which guarantees durability. Furthermore, it’s tire design offers smooth transportation across rough surfaces since they are easy to inflate. This cart features a compact design; this makes it easy to transport and store. The 9.5’’ knobby tires are easy to dismantle with the lynchpin, while the entire carrier can be stored in a large backpack. Overall, it has oversized foam bumper pads to ensure that your vessel is scratch-free
- Offers outdoor enthusiast needs
- Includes a spring-loaded kickstand for fast and easy loading
- Designed with a 12-foot tie-down strap to protect your vessel
- Simple and convenient for movement over a variety of terrain
7. Bonnlo Kayak Cart w/ NO-Flat Airless Tires Wheels
Bonnlo cart is one of the best in the market when it comes to stability. It comes with large full solid tires that steamily move across rough surfaces such as sand and gravel. Interestingly, this cart has a loading capacity of 165 pounds, allowing easy transportation of kayak or canoe. The pipe crafts out of anodized aluminum and packs rubber bumpers on each arm to protect your canoe/kayak hull. Finally, it’s easy to assemble and disassemble the trolley with no tools required for easy and convenient storage and transport.
- Spring-loaded kickstand for keeping the cart upright
- Includes two high-quality ratchet straps to secure your canoe/kayak
- Offers convenience storage and transportation
- Rubber bumpers of the foot protect the frame from wearing.
6. Wilderness Systems Kayak Cart with Flat-Free Wheels
The Wilderness system is a heavy-duty kayak cart that is engineered to transport heavy kayaks of up to 450 lbs. In fact, it’s low profile designs makes it easy to load and unload. Due to its freestanding design, you don’t require a scupper post or kickstand to load or unload. With just the two secure straps, it’s easy to protect your kayak in transit. The bunker bar frame has an adjustable width that secures the kayak from twisting and slipping sideways. Simply, this cart crafts out of marine-grade, high-strength aluminum alloy that offers superior strength for easy transportation.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for easy storage
- Includes two wheels to roll over soft sand
- Non-inflate wheel with carrying capacity of up to 45o pounds
- Measures 12” diameter, 3.5” wide
5. Suspenz Smart Airless DLX Kayak Cart
This is a game-changer cart with portable stands that are easy to clean, repair, and rig. What’s more, it’s boosted with a powder-coated aluminum frame with stainless steel hardware for stability and durability. This cart features a compact design for easy storage since it folds down to 27” x 13” x 3” into a mesh carry bag. Additionally, the two airless 10’’tires never go flat with quick-release locking pins. It effortlessly rolls while fully loaded with a canoe or kayak and holds a weight capacity of 150 pounds. Lastly, it includes rubber bumpers to secure the hull from scratches, dents, and dings.
- Dual-arm kickstand for extra stability
- Lightweight thus easy to carry the cart
- Designed for various sized boats and hulls
- Perfect for different types of terrain
4. RAD Sportz Kayak Cart with Airless Tires
This is a rugged cart with a 150 pounds weight capacity. This means your kayak trolley pro will haul even the largest canoes/kayaks with ease to and from the water thus, you don’t have to carry your kayak. Notably, this cart guarantees safety and security since it includes tie-down straps to prevent the kayak from falling off the trolley. It has a compact design thus folds down to 27” x 13” x 3” into a mesh bag for easy storage. Finally, the high quality yellow powder-coated aluminum offers longevity thus will serve you for years.
- 10’’ no-flat airless tires
- Perfect for home or at the water’s edge
- Easy for storage with a mesh carry bag
- Durable due to powder-coated aluminum
3. Wistar Kayak Cart with Transport Cart Wheel – Canoe Cart
Wistar kayak cart is one of the most unique and universal models you can buy. It gives a capacity of 220 pounds with 3.5 inch wide non-flat tires; hence you can use them on any surface. The premium rubber tires roll smoothly across sand and gravel. Thanks to the soft foam bumpers that protect your kayak and canoe hull. In particular, the combination of stainless steel and anodized aluminum provides stability as well as durability. The cart features a spring-loaded stand, which keeps it upright and provides a quick loading out of the water. Generally, it’s easy to assemble and disassemble the wheel with stainless steel fasteners and chrome lynch.
- Quick assembly
- Easy storage and transport
- Provide support across uneven terrain
- Durable due to excellent construction materials
2. RAILBLAZA Kayak Cart – Canoe Trolley Cart
This is a New Zealand mad that has a loading limit of 300 pounds. It’s design features durability and versatility due to reinforced composite material. The C-TUG crafts from a combination of non-corroding polymers and stainless steel reinforced with axles. Besides, it allows easy transportation and quick assembly /dismantle in under 20 seconds to fit in the kayak hatch. Still, it includes adjustable kickstands to keep the cart upright for all terrains. Moreover, the non-inflatable rubber wheels come with deep threads, while the adjustable rubberized pads easily fit any hull shapes.
- Puncture free rubber tread wheels
- Ideal for transport to uneven terrain
- No tools are required; thus, quick assembly.
- Rugged frame with a perfect weight capacity
1. Kayak Cart Dolly Wheels Trolley
This our last kayak cart to consider buying. It’s equipped with corrosion-resistant aluminum, which features durability. Furthermore, the foam cushion on the bars protects the kayak from scratches, bumps, and other abrasions. For easy storage, this kayak cart guarantees that. It easily folds for transportation in your truck, car, van, or SUV. The foldable design saves space and conveniently allows you to store it in your garage or shed. Most importantly, it can carry a weight capacity of up to 165 pounds and includes safety measures with a cam buckle tie-down strap. Lastly, its dimensions measure 27″L x 14″W x 18.5″H inches.
- Feature 10’’all-terrain airless rubber tires
- Double leg kickstand for easy loading and extra stability
- Offers one-year limited warranty
- Durable construction for longer use
In conclusion, when looking for the best kayak carts, it’s crucial to consider various features like frame material for support and resistance to damage, durability, versatility, wheels, and strap types. That is why we have broken down various features from our Best kayak carts. Ensure you choose the best from our review.