The ibet-Prime security token management system for ibet network.
- ibet-Prime is an API service that enables the issuance and management of security tokens on the ibet network.
- It supports tokens developed by the ibet-SmartContract project and various smart contracts.
- As a security token ledger management system, ibet-Prime provides a variety of functions required under Japanese regulations.
- By calling the ibet-Prime API from your own front-end application, you can easily build a security token management service.
- python3 version 3.8 or greater
- PostgreSQL - Version 10
- We support the official GoQuorum node of ibet-Network.
- We use ganache-cli for local development and unit testing, and we use the latest version.
Supported ibet smart contract version
- ibet-SmartContract: version 21.6.0
Starting and Stopping the Server
$ pip install -r requirements.txt
Create database tables
$ ./bin/run_migration.sh init
You can start (or stop) the API server with:
$ ./bin/run_server.sh start(stop)
ibet-Prime is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
We are committed to open-sourcing our work to support your use cases. We want to know how you use this library and what problems it helps you to solve. We have two communication channels for you to contact us:
- A public discussion group where we will also share our preliminary roadmap, updates, events, and more.
- A private email alias at [email protected] where you can reach out to us directly about your use cases and what more we can do to help and improve the library.
Please refrain from sending any sensitive or confidential information. If you wish to delete a message you've previously sent, please contact us.