This Server Cloner can clone the server you want with all the perms of roles in every particular channel.
- Clone Channels
- Channel Permissions
- Server Roles
- Server Name
- Server Banner / Avatar
- Server Emojis
- Server Settings
- This is a selfbot and using selfbot is against Discord TOS .
- I don’t take any guarantee if anything occurs with your Discord Account or Replit Account .
- This source can be used on Replit .
- Just fork the repl
- Go to Replit
- Click on
- Click Import from Github
- Then select this code
- Click Create Repl
- Wait it to be loaded
- Now it will ask for language and run command , put the following things in there to make it run :-
language = "python3" run = "python main.py"
- Done !
How to clone
• Run the repl on Replit which you forked
• Now it will ask for your account token
• Put your token then click
on your keyboard
• It will ask for the server id you want to clone
• Put the server id ( If you don’t know how to get id then go at last ) than click
• It will ask for a server id where you want to clone the main server
• Make a new server and copy its id
• Paste it there and click
last time .
Alright ! Don’t stop the repl because it may ruin the repl forever .
Wait until Done comes in the console
Then stop the repl and go to your server where you cloned your main server
And you will see all the channels , roles , permissions , channel logo are been cloned
How to enable developer mode in Discord
~ Go to your discord account settings
~ You will see Accessibility option
~ After clicking you will see Developer Mode option ~ Just enable it
~ After it just go to the three dots on any server
~ You will see a Copy ID option
This code is for self use and educationl purpose only
Please don’t misuse it