Tools for analyzing data collected with a custom unity-based VR for insects.
The unityvr package contains the following submodules:
In addition the scrips folder contains notebooks that illustrate how to use functions in this module based on an example file in sample (sampleLog.json).
I recommend using poetry to setup a custom conda environment. A helpful introduction can be found here.
- Clone repo, navigate into folder
- If you don't already have poetry, install poetry. You may need to close command window and open a new one.
- Create conda environment:
conda create --name unityvr python=3.8
- Activate environment:
conda activate unityvr
- Make sure you are in the top folder of the cloned repo, then install dependencies:
- Setup the new environment as an ipython kernel:
conda install -c anaconda ipykernel
python -m ipykernel install --user --name=unityvr
Now you should be able to run the example notebooks in the scripts folder without problems.