NIS-8016 Lab A
- Recv.grc/py: Receive signals and match with ASK button using HackRF and GNU radio. I use AM demod block(can also instrumented using math blocks) and manually set the threshold to transfer the analogue signal to digital signal.
- Send.grc/py: Send signals using vector source deocded manually
- Decode.grc/py: Decode signals following ASK/OOK coding rules
- *.txt: manually decoded bit vector of ASK/OOK signals
- *.cf32: complex format signals received by HackRF, can be analyzed by inspectrum
- *.bin: binary format stream generated by Recv.grc, follows the same pattern with *.txt
- demo.mp4: show how I work on with these scripts and data