pyreadline3 package is based on the stale package
pyreadline package is a python implementation of GNU
It is based on the
ctypes based UNC
readline package by Gary Bishop.
It is not complete.
It has been tested for use with Windows 10.
Version 3.0+ of pyreadline3 runs on Python 3.8+.
- keyboard text selection and copy/paste
- Shift-arrowkeys for text selection
- Control-c can be used for copy activate with allow_ctrl_c(True) in config file
- Double tapping ctrl-c will raise a KeyboardInterrupt, use ctrl_c_tap_time_interval(x)
- where x is your preferred tap time window, default 0.3 s.
- paste pastes first line of content on clipboard.
- ipython_paste, pastes tab-separated data as list of lists or numpy array if all data is numeric
- paste_mulitline_code pastes multi line code, removing any empty lines.
The latest development version is always available at the project git