Looking for the Hitch Lock Pin in the market? Before buying, spend some of your valuable time and do your proper homework. And if you are confused about where to start your research, don’t worry; we have you covered.
You’ve come to the right spot because we’ve spared you the trouble of looking through tons of reviews and guidelines for finding the best Hitch Lock Pin.
Read on to learn about the factors you need to consider before buying your product.
Top 10 Hitch Lock Pin of Review:
- FIT FOR 2″ 2-1/2″ TOW RECEIVERS: CZC AUTO dogbone style trailer hitch receiver lock uses 5/8″ pin with 3-1/2″ effective length perfect for Class III/IV 2″, 2-1/2″ hitch receiver tubes.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The trailer receiver lock uses black electrophoretic painted carbon steel, solid and hard to bend. 360 degree rotating head, easy to handle. All-weather rubber key slot cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Updated tubular key hole, zinc alloy lock core.
- FITMENT TYPE: Use a tow receiver lock to ensure the towing safety. CZC AUTO hitch pin lock is compatible with hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball and tow rope, perfect for 2″ and 2-1/2″ receivers on trailer truck RV car boat.
- CLIENT SUPPORT: 30-day money-back for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. We are always here to support you.
- [Higher Security and Theft Deterrence] The trailer receiver lock is made with high-strength steel. So that the trailer hitch pin lock can ensure locking safe and protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft.
- [Compatible with Most Hitches] With a 5/8-inch diameter hitch pin and 2-3/4 inches of effective pin length, our trailer hitch receiver lock fits 2-inch any receiver tubes, and it is suitable for class V hitches.
- [Durable and Watertight] The all-weather cover cap of our trailer hitch lock keeps the keyhole away from water and dust. The dustproof and waterproof lock pin is more durable.
- [Stronger Copper Keys] This trailer hitch locks come with two keys. The keys made of copper and covered non-slip protective, fit our upgraded zinc alloy lock core, which is more solid and stronger than ordinary keys.
- [Prevent Rattling Noise] When you are using a trailer hitch, you might run into some issues like rattling and noise. Our trailer hitch lock pin is equipped with 4 rubber O-rings, which can effectively prevent rattling noise caused by shaking during towing.
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction
- EASY TO OPERATE. The barbell-style locking hitch pin promotes an impenetrable appearance to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed
- VERSATILE. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin and 2.85 inches of usable pin length, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole (not compatible with double-walled receiver tubes)
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the entire hitch lock is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access
- Receiver lock provides added security and theft deterrence while towing.Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- 1/2 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 3,500 lbs (Class I and II), 5/8 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 10,000 lbs (Class III and IV)
- Locking head rotates 360 degrees allowing keyway to conveniently face forward; receiver lock features push-to-lock locking mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time; Push head firmly onto the pin and remove key
- Snap-on cover provides weather resistance and prevents dirt and moisture from entering keyway, four-pin cylinder for added security to prevent lock picking
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) Diameter pin fits 2 in. (51 mm) Receiver Tubes, Class III/IV; 1/2 in. (13 mm) Diameter pin fits 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) Receiver tubes, Class II; Usable length of each chrome hitch pin lock is 2-3/4 in. (70 mm)
- DURABLE ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN: Our hitch pin lock is made of high-strength steel construction, which can protect your trailer and the hitch ball mount from the theft
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: With the 5/8″ diameter and 2-4/5″ usable length, our receiver hitch lock fits most Class III/IV 2″ hitch receivers with a 5/8” hole (Not compatible with double-walled receiver). Please verify the dimension of your receiver before ordering
- EASY OPERATE DESIGN: The hitch lock can be easily locked and unlocked. Use a simple 1/4-turn lock activation as needed. After locked, please pull the lock head to make sure that it is locked
- WEATHER RESISTANT LOCK: All-weather rubber cap keeps the keyhole away from rust, water and dust. And the body is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish
- 2 KEYS INCLUDED: For convenience, our trailer hitch lock comes with two keys. You can put the spare key in a separate location for emergencies, or you can give it to a friend for easy use
- AMERICAN OWNED, FAMILY OPERATED – Join the Rhino Family & Support a USA based Father/Son Business!
- ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN – Solid Forged Steel Ensures Protection to Your Trailer & Hitch From Theft
- COMMON HITCH SIZES – Our Unique Hitch Pin Fits all Class III & IV Hitches (2″ x 2″) With Ease.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN – Newly Added Weatherproof Slide Cap Protects From Dirt, Mud & Gunk
- GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE – If you aren’t 100% Satisfied for any Reason, We’ll Refund your Money
- CZC AUTO Trailer Hitch Locking Pin Design: 5/8 Inch diameter with effective length 3-1/2 Inch bent pin. Fits for Class III IV 2 2-1/2 inch hitch receiver tubes. Please check your hitch setup before ordering
- Easy To Operate CZC AUTO Hitch Receiver Lock: Our hitch lock adopts push-to-lock design without key. After hearing “click”, you just need to pull the lock head to ensure that it is working. 1/4 turn the key to open the receiver lock, the pin will pop-up automatically and comfortably
- Material & Design Features Of Receiver Padlock: Chrome plated high-strength steel can deter theft and corrosion. Cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Swivel head is easy to handle
- Universal Towing Receiver Hitch Lock’s Application: Receiver, hitch ball mount, hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack and tow rope. Perfect for 2 2-1/2 inch receivers on trailer, truck, RV, car and boat
- CZC AUTO – A Reliable Brand in Hitch Security Industry: We offer 30-day money-back for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. If you have any question after receiving or using our trailer hitch receiver locing pin, please contact us, your problem will be solved within 24 HOURS
- Fits 5/8in (16mm) receivers
- Usable length of receiver pin is 2-3/4 in. (70mm)
- Push to Lock locking mechanism – push lock body onto pin firmly and remove key
- Weather Tough seal and water tight cap protects lock from moisture and dirt
- Class III/IV; 10, 000 lb. Load Rating.4-pin cylinder for added pick resistance.Same key opens both locks; K1 Key Blank
- LOCK APPLICATION: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks
- EASE OF USE: Receiver lock features convenient Push to Lock locking mechanism: push lock body firmly onto the pin and remove key
- DURABLE DESIGN: Weather Tough seal and watertight cap provide protection from moisture and dirt; Hitch lock is rated for Class III/IV 10,000 pound load
- SPECIFICATIONS: Usable length of receiver pin is 3-1/2 in.; Stainless steel lock fits 5/8 in. receiver openings; Extended length shaft fits Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150/F-250/F-350, GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 and Dodge trucks with heavy-duty tow packages
- INCLUDES: One trailer reciver lock, two keys
- PREMIUM MATERIAL & UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – This K KNODEL trailer hitch lock is made of solid hardened steel, and is not easily broken or rusted. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin, our product fits most Class III & IV hitches with 2 inch receivers. Before purchase, please verify all of your hitch’s dimensions to get a great fit for your hitch lock pin.
- DURABLE ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN – Solid forged steel ensures theft protection for your trailer & hitch. Each lock cylinder is unique and protects your hitch from theft.
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED – For your convenience, 2 keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discreet location for emergencies or give it to a friend for easy access.
- WEATHER RESISTANT – Equipped with a weatherproof rubber slide cap that protects the keyhole, and prevents water, dirt, mud, and gunk from entering while keeping the inner lock rust-free.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT – We are dedicated to providing our customers with high-quality products and superior service. We provide a 30-day full refund or replacement for any reason and a 12-month warranty for quality issues. Please feel free to contact us about any issue. We are always here to help you.
How To Choose The Hitch Lock Pin
How do you choose the Hitch Lock Pin? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right Hitch Lock Pin? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying Hitch Lock Pin
When shopping for Hitch Lock Pin, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our Hitch Lock Pin reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best Hitch Lock Pin, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing Hitch Lock Pin, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 Hitch Lock Pin reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.