GlobaLeaks is free, open souce software enabling anyone to easily set up and maintain a secure whistleblowing platform.
Continous Integration and Testing
Web Security Scoring:
|Mozilla HTTP Observatory|
Infrastracture status: uptime.globaleaks.org
The uptime of our infrastructure is continously monitored thanks to the support of UptimeRobot.com.
If you need technical support, have general questions, or have new ideas for GlobaLeaks, please post your message on the community support forum.
Join our Slack to get in touch with the development team and the GlobaLeaks community:
- #development to participate in development discussions
- #community-support for the community support channel in English
- #community-support-ita for the community support channel in Italian
If you want to contribute to software development or report a bug, please open an issue on GitHub.
Brand Guidelines and Brand Assets
Within the GlobaLeaks project we researched a nice and smooth brand style, using accessible colors and trying to communicate our values through the brand. If you are planning some press releases, a conference, or promoting GlobaLeaks please keep at reference our official Brand Guidelines and use our Brand Assets.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Have a look at Project Statistics on OpenHub
- [ITA] Applicazione in Riuso secondo Linee Guida Acquisizione e Riuso del Codice Amministrazione Digitale Art 69. comma 2
- [ITA] Regole di Riuso a cui devono attenersi le Pubbliche Amministrazioni che modificano il software di Whistleblowing GlobaLeaks
To support the GlobaLeaks project you can help us with donations that will goes entirely for the software development.
Copyright (c) 2011-2021 – GlobaLeaks