The Python Workshop
This is the repository for The Python Workshop, published by Packt. It contains all the supporting project files necessary to work through the course from start to finish.
Requirements and Setup
To get started with the project files, you'll need to:
About The Python Workshop
More than just a Python guide for beginners, The Python Workshop takes you through the full spectrum of basic to advanced topics, equipping you with the skills you need to get started with data science and more. Filled with practical step-by-step examples and interactive exercises, you'll learn by doing as you grow your new Python skillset.
What You Will Learn
- Write clean and well-commented code that is easy to maintain
- Automate essential day-to-day tasks with Python scripts
- Debug logical errors and handle exceptions in your programs
- Explore data science fundamentals and create engaging visualizations
- Get started with predictive machine learning
- Keep your development process bug-free with automated testing