DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attack Build in Python.
DDOS: DDoS Attack means “Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Attack” and it is a cybercrime in which the attacker floods a server with internet traffic to prevent users from accessing connected online services and sites.
- Capable of sending 1 million HTTP flood requests by genrating a new User Agent array, faking the SYN requests.
- Randomly generated 1 million referer array.
- Request counter of more than 9999 requests.
- Always build a random ASCII string’s.
- Loaded Botnet’s value of : 1,798,445,657.
HTTP caller thread.
- Monitor Class for monitoring the behaviour and count of the HTTP threads and requests respectively.
Installation and Usage:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
python3 project_insight.py https://example.com/