Security system to prevent Shoulder Surfing Attacks.
METHOD TO CONFIGURE PROJECT:
- Clone the repo to a root folder. (eg. SSP)
- Extract the repo to root directory.
- Go to directory SurfSecurity-master , just created.
- Move all the folders and file to root folder(SSP)
- Delete SurfSecurity-master (as ir is empty)
- Open Command Prompt
- CD TO root folder(SSP)
8 Enter the following commands -->
A. pip install virtualenv
B. virtualenv ssp_env
--> Virtual environment is created and run.
D. pip install requirements.txt
(do not close command prompt)
CREATING THE DATABASE REQUIRED:
- Open the XAMPP controller.
- Start the Apache and MySQL server. (KEEP THEM OPEN)
- Open Browser and go to localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a databae named "ssp". Create no table in it.
- Go to root folder(SSP). Go to Register Folder. Fo to LogicFiles Folder. Open "connectToDatabase.py" in a text editor (preferable IDLE).
- Uncomment the commentd part (the SQL query and cursor.execute). Run the file.
- Once file is run, again comment the both part (the SQL query and cursor.execute). Save the file and close it.
RUN THE PROJECT
- Open the command project. (Virtual environment should be running and the curent folder open should be root folder(ssp))
- Run the following commands -->
A. python manage.py makemigrations
B. python manage.py migrate
C. python manage.py runserver
- Open browser and enter the url --> localhost:8000/login