The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox
Unified and efficient Machine Learning since 1999.
|Python||mature (no known problems)|
|Octave||mature (no known problems)|
|Java/Scala||stable (no known problems)|
|Ruby||stable (no known problems)|
|C#||stable (no known problems)|
|R||beta (most examples work, static calls unavailable)|
|Perl||pre-alpha (work in progress quality)|
|JS||pre-alpha (work in progress quality)|
See our website for examples in all languages.
Shogun is supported under GNU/Linux, MacOSX, FreeBSD, and Windows.
The following directories are found in the source distribution. Note that some folders are submodules that can be checked out with
git submodule update --init.
- src – source code, separated into C++ source and interfaces
- doc – readmes (doc/readme, submodule), Jupyter notebooks, cookbook (API examples), licenses
- examples – example files for all interfaces
- data – data sets (submodule, required for examples)
- tests – unit tests and continuous integration of interface examples
- applications – applications of SHOGUN (outdated)
- benchmarks – speed benchmarks
- cmake – cmake build scripts