When it comes to buying Sigma Lens For Canon , you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires.
After a lot of extensive research, we’ve put together a collection of the best Sigma Lens For Canon that are currently available on the market.
Best Sigma Lens For Canon
Top 10 Best Sigma Lens For Canon Reviews
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
- Lightweight and compact in construction for higher useability
- Water and oil repellent coating on front glass element makes maintenance of the lens surface
- Filter Size: 95mm
- Minimum focusing distance : 280 cm/110.2 inches, focal length :150-600mm
- OS functionality and newly designed HSM for success on any shoot
- Lens barrel designed for high rigidity
- This all-new 24-70mm F2.8 lens from SIGMA delivers the performance and functionality that help pros succeed in news, nature, and many other fields of photography.
- Offering the bright F1.4 aperture and an angle of view extremely close to that of human vision
- Macro Focus Range : 0.30 m, Focal Length : 30 mm
- Placed under the Art category, this large-aperture standard lens with an angle of view equivalent to 45mm on a 35mm camera
- A rear focus system prevents focus-dependent variation in aberration, making high-level image quality possible throughout the entire image
- Filter Size 62mm Maximum Magnifications 1:6.8
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- Focal Length : 18-300 mm, Minimum focusing distance -39cm/15.3 inch; Offers a maximum magnification ratio 1:2 and changeable angles of view enables zoom-macro photography
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements, Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
- INCLUDES: Sigma 50-100MM f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens + Sigma USB Dock + AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- HIGH PRECISION LENS: Pairing a versatile range of telephoto focal lengths with a fast constant maximum aperture, the Sigma 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens is designed for APS-C-format DSLRs, and provides an 80-160mm equivalent focal length range.
- COMPATIBLE with APS-C DSLR Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D, 90D and Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T8i, SL1, SL2 and SL3.
- SIGMA accessories included: Sigma LCF-82 III 82mm Lens Cap + Rear Cap LCR II + Lens Hood + Lens Case
- Package Dimensions: 20 L x6 H x10 W (Inches)
- Package Weight: 4 pounds
- Country of Origin : Japan
- By including three FLD glass elements, two Sled glass elements, and one aspherical lens element
- Bundle Includes: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Canon, Sigma USB Dock for Canon Lenses, Koah Sling Camera Bag, 2 x SanDisk 64GB Ultra UHS-I Class 10 SDXC Memory Cards, Dolica WT-1003 67-inch Lightweight Monopod (Black) and Koah 95mm Circular Polarizing and UV Protective Lens Filter Bundle
- Compatible: Compatible with Canon DSLR cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D, 90D, Rebel T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL2, SL3 APS-C Cameras, and EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, 5DS, 5DS R, 1Dx Mark II Full Frame DSLR Cameras
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Never miss that perfect shot with the Sigma contemporary lens. The optical stabilization function utilizes a built-in mechanism that compensates for camera shake. It dramatically expands photographic possibilities by alleviating cameras movement when shooting by hand held camera
- Quiet and Fast Autofocusing: The Hyper Sonic Motor lenses employ a motor powered by ultrasonic waves that produce a quiet, yet high-speed AutoFocus. You can enjoy high performance with low noise in a variety of shooting situations
- Contemporary Lens: This lens is part of the Contemporary category of Sigma’s Global Vision. Sigma’s Contemporary lenses combine modern techniques and materials in order to deliver a concept which combines a streamlined, lightweight construction with best-in-class optical quality and performance. This compact lens is one you trust for a variety of everyday applications
- Image quality that rivals our art line lenses.
- The stepper motor ensures progressive and quiet autofocus.
- Water and dust proof design.
- Designed to minimise flare and ghost images.
- “Made in Japan” with incredible craftsmanship.
- Offers stable and fine image quality from wide to mid-telephoto range
- This lens has a combination of fixed aperture and a good zoom ratio that is kept as high as possible
- minimum focusing distance of 45cm and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4.6. great for close up photography;Includes Lens Hood, front & rear caps
- MC-11 Compatible
- German (Publication Language)
In today’s market where same type of products is available from almost every brand, finding the right Sigma Lens For Canon is a challenge. Every purchase requires research. Before you buy anything you need to answer the follow questions:
- What are the features of the best Sigma Lens For Canon?
- How to find the right Sigma Lens For Canon within your budget?
- What is the average price of a good Sigma Lens For Canon?
Our data analysis platform helps you answer these questions using state of the art algorithm. We analyze thousands of reviews from real users to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score is unbiased and powered by people’s experience the product. Then we provide you with an unbiased list of 10 best affordable Sigma Lens For Canon to buy. Our goal is to make your decision making easy and shopping experience fun.