Freki is a free and open-source malware analysis platform.
- Facilitate malware analysis and reverse engineering;
- Provide an easy-to-use REST API for different projects;
- Easy deployment (via Docker);
- Allow the addition of new features by the community.
- Hash extraction.
- VirusTotal API queries.
- Static analysis of PE files (headers, sections, imports, capabilities, and strings).
- Pattern matching with Yara.
- Web interface and REST API.
- User management.
- Community comments.
- Download samples.
Check our online documentation for more details.
Open an issue to suggest new features. All contributions are welcome.
How to get the source code
git clone https://github.com/crhenr/freki.git
The easy way: Docker
- Install Docker and Docker Compose.
- Edit the .env file.
- If you are going to use it in production, edit freki.conf to enable HTTPS.