|This is just the copy of the actual Aerial-Ace repository used for the bot. The original repo is made private because it contains data of the users. This repo is exact copy of the original repo except data files (which are empty). The data files contain the format in which the data is stored.
Aerial Ace is a helper bot for poketwo which provide various functionalities on top of being a pokedex.
- View Dex entry of any pokemon.
- View random pokemons and read about them.
- Set and View your favourite pokemon.
- Add tags to your name and ping them for anything from favourite collections to shiny hunts.
- View the best stats of pokemons for battling.
- View the best moveset of any pokemon for battling.
- View pokemon tierlists.
- Register Battles and view leaderboards.
-aa rollrolls a dice.
-aa dexdisplays the pokedex entry of the provided pokemon.
-aa rand_pokedisplays a random pokemon from the dex.
-aa set_favsets the provided pokemon as your favourite pokemon.
-aa favdisplays your current favourited pokemon.
-aa tagtags you to the provided tag.
-aa tag_pingpings the users currently tagged to the provided tag.
-aa statsdisplays the best stats for the provided pokemon.
-aa movesetdisplays the best moveset of the provided pokemon.
-aa tierlistdisplays the tierlist of that type. Availible types are
-aa log_battle @winner @loserlogs the battle in the leaderboard.
-aa battle_scoredisplays the current battle score the user.
-aa battle_lbdisplays the battle leaderboard of the server.