Roam to Logseq
The script loads a json export of a Roam graph and cleans it up for import into Logseq.
- Turn all roam queries into inline code. Works with multiple queries at arbitrary locations inside a block.
- Download all files stored in roam and relink them for placement in the assets folder (This will take a while, files are only downloaded once)
- Rename roam attributes. A given set of attributes is turned into logseq properties, all other are renamed to
- Schedule blocks with a given tag. If a block contains a given tag flagging it for scheduling, the first found date reference is added as a logseq scheduled property.
- Convert given task management tags to logseq task markers. Eg.