Python Christmas Tree
A simple CLI Christmas tree made with Python.
Just clone the repository and run
$ python terminal_tree.py
More options below.
The script name is
terminal_tree.py and it accepts the following syntax according to its
$ python terminal_tree.py -h usage: Python Christmas Tree by Chico Lucio from Ciencia Programada [-h] [-s SIZE] [-w WIDTH] [-t] optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -s SIZE, --size SIZE Tree height. If even it will be subtracted 1. If less than 7, considered 5. Default: 13 -w WIDTH, --width WIDTH Screen width. Used to center the tree. Default: 80 -t, --terminal Uses the terminal size to center the tree. -s and -w will be ignored Ctrl-C interrupts the Christmas :-(
All contributions are welcome.
Feel free to submit issues regarding:
- more examples for the README
- enhancement requests and new useful features
- code bugs
- before starting to work on your pull request, please submit an issue first
- fork the repo
- clone the project to your own machine
- commit changes to your own branch
- push your work back up to your fork
- submit a pull request so that your changes can be reviewed