Journey is a NLP-Powered Developer assistant
Using on the powerful Natural Language Processing library Mindmeld, this projects aims to assist a software developer with the most powerful tools. Using a telegram bot interface, you can use Journey to easily set up the base files for your next project, based on your custom needs. This can be extended through scriptable templates.
- Speech to text using Porcupine and Vosk or other cloud solutions.
- Visual GUI configuration through a website (configurate things like the speech to text engine, the project templates installed, the language in use or the modules installed.
- Capabilities to order pizza through the Journey assistant
- Extend the Journey assistant for trello-management (create new cards/move them when done?)
- Extend the Journey assistant as a music player?
- Connect the Journey assistant to cortana
- Connect the Journey assistant to Alexa
- Easily load in new modules to the Journey assistant from a package-manager.
How to contribute?
If you want to contribute in some of the features listed above, you can send in a pull request for it! If you’re not sure where to start, just open a new issue and we’ll point you in the right direction.