PyArmor is a command line tool used to obfuscate python scripts, bind obfuscated scripts to fixed machine or expire obfuscated scripts. It protects Python scripts by the following ways:
- Obfuscate code object to protect constants and literal strings.
- Obfuscate co_code of each function (code object) in runtime.
- Clear f_locals of frame as soon as code object completed execution.
- Verify the license file of obfuscated scripts while running it.
Also refer to The Security of PyArmor
- Python 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 and Python3
- Prebuilt Platform: win32, win_amd64, linux_i386, linux_x86_64, macosx_x86_64
- Embedded Platform: Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Orange Pi, TS-4600 / TS-7600
Refer to Standard Platform Names
pip install pyarmor
pyarmor obfuscate foo.py
Run obfuscated scripts
Pack obfuscated scripts into one bundle
pip install pyinstaller pyarmor pack foo.py
Obfuscate scripts with an expired license
pyarmor licenses --expired 2018-12-31 r001 pyarmor obfuscate --with-license licenses/r001/license.lic foo.py
There is also a web-ui package pyarmor-webui
pip install pyarmor-webui
Start webui, open web page in browser (snapshots)
More usage, refer to