A flash card application with 2 optional command line arguments
- import existing flashcards from a JSON file
- export your flashcards to a given file after adding new ones and playing with them.
The application uses logging for every user action and allows you to save the logs into
a filename you will define.
- add new flashcards; term, definition pairs.
- remove flashcards by term/card name
- import existing cards from a file
- export the current set of falshcards into a file for later usage
- exercise her/his memory by guessing the correct answer
- log his/her actions during the program
- peek at the hardest flash card that they mistook the most
- reset the statistics of wrong guesses.