A simple Elixir charting library that generates easy to customize charts.
- Easily generate pie charts, column charts, bar charts, progress counters, and line charts
- Generates responsive and accessible SVGs as LiveView components
- Provides advanced styling like gradients and rounded corners
- Smooth animations for updating live data to the UI
Uncharted Phoenix library
Uncharted Phoenix is a Hex package that generates SVGs as live view components. It builds on the
basic chart package Uncharted and adapts Uncharted charts for display as components in LiveView.
- The Pie Chart
- The Column Chart
- The Progress Chart
- The Line Chart
- The Bar Chart
The Uncharted Demo is a working example of each of the Uncharted chart components.
To start the demo Phoenix server:
- Install dependencies with
- Install Node.js dependencies with
npm installinside the assets directory
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
We appreciate any contribution to Uncharted!
To contribute feedback, please open a GitHub issue.
To contribute a specific feature or bugfix, please open a PR. Before submitting your PR, we ask you to run the Elixir
tests, lint, and formatting tools we use on the project. If you have a contribution to make but don't know how to run
the tools below, go ahead and open it and we will help you. For larger changes, open an issue first so that we can have
a discussion before you put a lot of work into a PR.
To run the tests and formatting tools:
$ mix deps.get $ mix test $ mix format $ mix credo--strict
Subscribe to Python Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox