A simple python script that uses selenium(chrome web driver),pyautogui,time and schedule modules to enter google meets automatically.
Note-This might not work on linux or mac, i haven’t tested the script on linux or mac.I suggest having a fast internet ?
- selenium for python
Installing the Dependencies
- First you have to go to python’s downloads page.
- After that you have to click the Download button which downloads the setup file for python.
- You have to check if the option “Add python(version) to path” is ticked.
- I recommend you do “Install now”.
- After that it will ask you to input the admin password.
- You have successfully installed Python ?.
- Pip is already preinstalled when you had installed python correctly.
- Then check if pip is installed by searching command prompt on windows and then type “pip help” and enter if it shows up like this that means it is installed:
- Now do “pip install selenium pyautogui schedule time” and enter.
- This might take some time downloading.
- If it says “WARNING: You are using pip version (version); however, version (version) is available.
You should consider upgrading via the ‘C:\Python310\python.exe -m pip install –upgrade pip’ command”.You can upgrade if you want but it is not compulsory.
- You have successfully installed the pip modules ?.
- First you have to know the chrome version of you browser by clicking the three dots at the top right.
- Then hover to help then click about google chrome.
- If you did it correctly it will showup like this:
- Notedown the version.
- Then go to chromium.org downloads
- Then look for the version you taken note of in step 4 and then click and choose chromedriver_win32.zip.
- Then i recommend moving chromedriver_win32.zip to documents and extract it BUT DONT CLICK THE EXE FILE AFTER EXTRACTION.
- You have succesfully installed the chrome-driver.
- Now that all the dependencies are finished you can now download the zip file of this repository.
- Move it to the documents folder.
- Then extract the file which has 3 python files named main_google_meeter.py,google_meeter_back_end and Google_meets.py.
- This is the main file,You have to run this in order to run the full 3 files.
- This is the backend of the programme
- You have to put your gmail and password into the programme by writing user=(“your gmail account name”) and pass=(“the password of the gmail account”) it wil be at the top of the file.
- I recommend to not touch anything in this file so it wont break,If you know what you are doing feel free ?.
- This is where you put the links you want to join.
- It will be in an order from the first link to the last link in corresponding with time.
- Search idle in windows search then open it.
- After that press file at the top left and click open.
- Then go to the documents folder where all the google meeter files and chromedriver.exe are.
- Then open main_google_meeter.py.
- Repeat 1st,2nd and 3rd step and this time open Google_meets.py and configure the links and save the file.
- Configure the links in Google_meets.py and run the main_google_meeter.py by clicking run at the top and press run module(f5).
- Then it will ask you for the time of the 5 meetings it is in 24 hours time(Example:-“09:00 which means 9am” while “21:00 means 9pm”)
- After that you just wait and the programme will do the job for you
The options after running main_google_meeter.py
- This option helps you to manually give the programme the time in 24 hours for which the meeting occurs
- The place to give the time is in the console which it will prompt you
- This asks 5 meeting times from first to last
- This is a feature for school students
- You can configure part from line 24 to line 28 by just replacing the values(Example:-schedule.every().day.at(“08:30”).do(meet1) you can just change the “8:30 in this case so it becomes-schedule.every().day.at(“09:00”).do(meet1) which will tell the programme to open the google meet at that time
IF your account has 2FA (2 Factor Authenthication)
- You only need to do this if you have errors
- You might run the program and wait for it to reach the 2FA confirmation page
- Now Stop the program And Add your Account
- Close the windows or application and restart the program
- (we are bringing an update for this but you should wait D:)
- AGAIN am mentioning, you only need to do this if you have errors after 2fa page
Congratualtions You Did It ?
Now wait for the programme to start,Enjoy
Star the repo ? ?
I will Update the Programme when Needed :).
message from kallil6454: How to get lazier definition.