- Authors: Joseph Lee and contributors
- NVDA compatibility: 2019.3 and later
This add-on, partly based on Tony’s Enhancements by Tony Malykh, adds the ability to split audio from NVDA and other sounds onto separate audio channels.
- Alt+NvDA+S: toggle sound splitter. If enabled, NVDA will be heard through the right channel.
Sound S;litter settings
You can configure add-on settings from NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings/Sound Splitter catregory.
- Split NVDA sound and applications’ sounds into left and right channels: checkinb this checkbox will enable sound splitting feature.
- Switch left and right during sound split: by default, NVDA will be heard through the right channel if sound splitting is on. You can instead hear NVDA through the left channel by checking this checkbox.