Gold(Gold) is a modern cryptocurrency built from scratch, designed to be efficient, decentralized, and secure. Here are some of the features and benefits:
- Proof of space and time based consensus which allows anyone to farm with commodity hardware
- Very easy to use full node and farmer GUI and cli (thousands of nodes active on mainnet)
- Simplified UTXO based transaction model, with small on-chain state
- Lisp-style Turing-complete functional programming language for money related use cases
- BLS keys and aggregate signatures (only one signature per block)
- Pooling protocol that allows farmers to have control of making blocks
- Support for light clients with fast, objective syncing
- A growing community of farmers and developers around the world
- Combining Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake Securely
Please visit our wiki for more information:
How to staking
Query the staking addresses according to your farming plot list:
$ gold farm summary ... Staking addresses: gl1x6jjvepyvjv7395nmtywvx9mknshgy78dsmuu38m0e9grxr080nsltjugr (balance: 0, plots: 27) ...
Deposit coins to the staking address:
$ gold wallet send -t gl1x6jjvepyvjv7395nmtywvx9mknshgy78dsmuu38m0e9grxr080nsltjugr -a 1
Wait for the transaction get confirmed, query staking balance again:
$ gold farm summary ... Staking addresses: gl1x6jjvepyvjv7395nmtywvx9mknshgy78dsmuu38m0e9grxr080nsltjugr (balance: 1, plots: 27) ...
Withdraw coins from the staking address:
$ gold wallet send_from -s gl1x6jjvepyvjv7395nmtywvx9mknshgy78dsmuu38m0e9grxr080nsltjugr -t $RECEIVER
Do a transaction to transfer the coins from the staking address to any receive address.
Make sure to choose the wallet that contains the plot farmer key.