Statistics and Visualization of acceptance rate, main keyword of CVPR 2019 accepted papers for the main Computer Vision conference (CVPR 2019)
Inspired by ICLR2019-OpenReviewData
CVPR 2019 Acceptance rate (2015~2019)
- The total number of papers is increasing every year and this year has increased significantly!
- The acceptance rate decreased from 30% to 25%.
CVPR 2019 simple paper review(20 papers)
CVPR Paper Keywords statistics
Most of the top keywords were maintained
- Image, detection, 3d, object, video, segmentation, adversarial, recognition, visual …
representationare about twice as frequent
- graph : 15 -> 45
- representation: 25 -> 48
- cloud: 16 -> 35
Anaysis and Visualization Code (Jupyter Notebook)
- The above data can be obtained from a simple jupyter notebook script.
- I wrote two versions of the code.
i highly recommend to use google colab
Just download jupyter notebook and move to your google drive and Open with Colaboratory