Statistics and Visualization of acceptance rate, main keyword of CVPR 2019 accepted papers for the main Computer Vision conference (CVPR 2019)
Inspired by ICLR2019-OpenReviewData
CVPR 2019 Acceptance rate (2015~2019)
- The total number of papers is increasing every year and this year has increased significantly!
- The acceptance rate decreased from 30% to 25%.
CVPR 2019 simple paper review(20 papers)
CVPR Paper Keywords statistics
Most of the top keywords were maintained
- Image, detection, 3d, object, video, segmentation, adversarial, recognition, visual …
representationare about twice as frequent
- graph : 15 -> 45
- representation: 25 -> 48
- cloud: 16 -> 35
Anaysis and Visualization Code (Jupyter Notebook)
- The above data can be obtained from a simple jupyter notebook script.
- I wrote two versions of the code.
i highly recommend to use google colab
Just download jupyter notebook and move to your google drive and Open with Colaboratory
Subscribe to Python Awesome
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox