Bork, bork, bork!
A hilarious program that translates text in a file to Google’s “bork bork bork’ language.
How to use
- Download the main.py file.
- Change the name of the file from
demofile.txtto the file name you want.
- Run the program.
How was this made?
- This Easter egg can be viewed in Google. Go to Settings icon > Languages and select Bork, bork, bork!
- The translation dictionary, visible at
code/dictionary.pyis a reference.
- Credit to Google for the bork bork easter egg.
- Credit to snappify.io for the Thumbnail.